Re: armv8 does not respect personality ADDR_LIMIT_3GB

Greetings!

Fair enough, but *Debian* ships a given compiled kernel fixing this
parameter, no?  That is the target for the distribution and
apps/packages.  Users compiling their own kernel can expect
incompatibilities.

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire			     		    camm@maguirefamily.org