Re: kernel configs in Debian

I think you can probably enable CONFIG_IKCONFIG, I'm running a
Bullseye kernel that has a /proc/config.gz.  But the kernel did come
from Manjaro I think, it's a little strange.  It's on a Pinebook Pro
and there's no official Debian release for it yet, this came from
debootstrap.  Getting the drivers and device tree right are a
challenge, a few of the drivers are blobs.  Made in China, engineered
in Hong Kong.

--
Education is contagious.