Re: Raspi 4 debian image update-initramfs

Hello Diederik,

Yes it works with initramfs-tools version 0.140 from bullseye on USB.

I have tested :

https://raspi.debian.net/verified/20210210_raspi_4_buster.img.xz
It boots on USB. But after upgrade, kernel updated, it cannot boot any more.

https://raspi.debian.net/daily/raspi_4_buster.img.xz
It cannot boot on USB.

https://raspi.debian.net/verified/20210413_raspi_4_bullseye.img.xz
It boots on USB. Upgrade, upgrade kernel, update-initramfs is called. It still boots.

https://raspi.debian.net/daily/raspi_4_bullseye.img.xz
It boots on USB. Upgrade. cryptsetup and lvm2 is installed, update-initramfs is called. It still boots.

So I'll used initramfs-tools from bullseye.

Thanks a lot.

--
David

----- Mail original -----