Re: Playing YouTube on RPi4B with task-gnome-desktop

> (5) With the weston session, the frame drop and texture degradation decrease and
>       the load average decreases below 4.

On the same hardware, task-xfce-desktop seems to give even smoother
video playing with YouTube than the weston. I wonder if a promise by
Wayland is less overhead than the conventional X server...
Memory footprints are almost the same between weston and Xfce
(1 GB of all the processes and 1GB of buffer cache).

Best regards, Ryutaroh