Re: on OpenRD "client" ( arch = armv5tel ) Upgraded from Buster to Bullseye and haveged stoped working.

On Du, 14 mar 21, 00:41:54, Rick Thomas wrote:

> I have submitted a bugreport. I'll update to the list when I get the bug number...

For the future, you can use the X-Debbugs-Cc: pseudo-header to ask the
BTS to send a copy of the report as received by the maintainer
(including bug number) somewhere else.

There are some recent examples on this list (the messages with the bug
number already in the subject).

Hope this helps,
Andrei