Re: Debian Bullseye on Raspberry Pi 4 4GB?

Rick Thomas wrote:

> Is it possible to install Debian Bullseye on a Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) from a
> CD/DVD or USB Flash stick or uSDcard?
>
> If so, where would I look for instructions for doing so?

is the aarch64 bullseye kernel working on the RPI?
The buster does not work, so I copied the raspberrypi kernel and it works
fine.
As there is no bios to boot from specific device it is just a matter of
copying all you need to the uSDcard and adjusting the files.