Re: Debian installer auf Pinebook (Was: X11 modul for pinebook?)

On 31.10.20 23:52, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
> Turned out to need i2c_mv64xx for the console video on the LCD.
>
> Also needed to add pinctrl_axp209 to get the usb keyboard to work.
>
> Should be in the next kernel upload:
>
>   https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/commit/6b3763e98d3d5d6856d131d6a1ad246b57981fd8
>   https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/commit/9c5c235ae023ff521bcbad740f8ba1efb9d0b9cc

I finally got around to trying this again, and I'm happy to confirm that
this solved the issue for me. Using the new SD card images and an USB
ethernet adapter, installation proceeded fine (although I did not
complete it yet, as I need to read up on full disk encryption again).

Thanks, again!

Best,
Christian