RE: Re: Preliminary image for Raspberry Pi 4

-----Original Message-----
From: Andres Salomon <dilinger@queued.net>
Sent: 26 June 2020 09:05
To: lucas@debian.org
Cc: debian-arm@lists.debian.org; gwolf@debian.org
Subject: Re: Re: Preliminary image for Raspberry Pi 4

Greetings,

>>I've updated my branch to include a wifi fix:

>>https://salsa.debian.org/dilinger/image-specs/-/commits/raspi4

>>5.7 works pretty well, with a USB keyboard and the wifi tested. Here's a
pi4 image that I built just now, for folks who don't want to do their own
build:

>>https://people.debian.org/~dilinger/rpi4-20200626/

Just a line to report that the Pi3 B+ image from Gunnar worked well, Pi-Hole
is working fine as well as Wireguard on old kernel 4.9.

I am writing because I have received a Pi 4 today, so before I venture with
the Pi-hole/Wireguard scenario, anything new that I need to know with the Pi
4 image above please?

Thanks Gunnar for your help!

Cheers,
Jimmy