Re: Raspberry Pi images SSH access

	Hi.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 02:43:47PM +0200, fl4co wrote:
> Since I use this Pi headless and don’t have a monitor or a USB
> keyboard available for the first boot, I’d like to know if it’s
> possible to enable the SSH daemon by placing a file called ssh or
> ssh.txt on the /boot FAT32 partition of the SD card, just like in
> Raspbian

No, this file should be ignored.
But there's no need to *enable* the sshd in Debian. It's enabled by
default.

> Or, if sshd is already enabled, does adding a password to the root
> account in /boot/firmware/sysconf.txt, ...  enable SSH access?

Not for the root user. These images have Debian default set in
sshd_config, and for this specific case it's "PermitRootLogin
prohibit-password".  You'll probably need to change that. Or get
yourself USB TTL adapter and hook up to the UART.

Reco