Re: Preliminary image for Raspberry Pi 4

Am 27.04.20 um 18:28 schrieb Lucas Nussbaum:
On 27/04/20 at 15:30 +0200, basti wrote:
Hello lucas,

thanks for the tip you provide there
(https://github.com/lategoodbye/rpi-zero/issues/43#issuecomment-619974846)

As I can see in this Post here you have a working Image with Kernel 5.5
without USB Support. I need the USB Support. So I try to Build a Image
with Kernel 5.6 with the result that the Image does not boot.
(see https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2020/04/msg00023.html)
Did you try building 5.6 from the Debian kernel team git repo?
https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/tree/master

There's a commit there that fixes the build failure that we are seeing
in experimental.

Did you have some howto? i have try https://wiki.debian.org/HowToCrossBuildAnOfficialDebianKernelPackage but the is no

debian/rules.gen and make ARCH=arm64 CROSS_COMPILE=aarch64-linux-gnu- defconfig like vanilla does not work.