Re: Graphical installer on arm64 (netboot and cdrom)

Hey Marcin!

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 05:36:30PM +0200, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
>W dniu 20.04.2020 o 16:43, Steve McIntyre pisze:
>
>> Try the image at
>>
>>  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/arm64-gi/
>
>Booted VM with it. Debian installer started on serial port still
>despite selecting 'graphical install' in grub menu.
>
>Graphical display in meantime displayed only blinking cursor.
>
>Maybe it was because on aarch64 framebuffer is available after
>'virtio_gpu' kernel module gets loaded so d-i starts too early
>to notice it.

Does /dev/tty0 show up in /proc/consoles in your setup? We might need
to tweak that yet...

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.