Re: Resize a disk image from 32G to 4G or copy u-boot?

If you say so, it wasn't aparent that was what the problem was.  Lots
of things can manipulate UUIDs.  apropos uuid on this Pi says:

dbus-uuidgen (1)     - Utility to generate UUIDs
FcDirCacheCreateUUID (3) - Create .uuid file at a directory
FcDirCacheDeleteUUID (3) - Delete .uuid file
findfs (8)           - find a filesystem by label or UUID
swaplabel (8)        - print or change the label or UUID of a swap area
uuid (1)             - Universally Unique Identifier Command-Line Tool
uuid (3)             - DCE compatible Universally Unique Identifier library
uuid_clear (3)       - reset value of UUID variable to the NULL value
uuid_compare (3)     - compare whether two UUIDs are the same
uuid_copy (3)        - copy a UUID value
uuid_generate (3)    - create a new unique UUID value
uuid_generate_random (3) - create a new unique UUID value
uuid_generate_time (3) - create a new unique UUID value
uuid_generate_time_safe (3) - create a new unique UUID value
uuid_is_null (3)     - compare the value of the UUID to the NULL value
uuid_parse (3)       - convert an input UUID string into binary representation
uuid_time (3)        - extract the time at which the UUID was created
uuid_unparse (3)     - convert a UUID from binary representation to a string

I've got at least half a dozen 128 GB sds:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1466563-REG/sandisk_sdsqqnr_128g_an6ia_high_endurance_microsd_128gb.html

Haven't bought any bigger ones but you can get them up to 1 TB.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX