Re: Raspi 4 debian image update-initramfs

Hello I have done some more tests.
What I see. The Initram has different size. I think it sould be the same
size, if no module are added or removed.
Replace the new generated initram with the original does *not* solve
boot problem.

I also have backup the firmeware partition.
Restore it does fix and raspi will boot.
So I think something does change files besides the initram there.
I have not find this files in this short time.

perhaps it help to find the error