Re: Latest image for Raspberry Pi 3+

jimmypierre.rouen.france@gmail.com dijo [Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 03:37:06PM +0200]:
> Greetings,
>
> I have a project of running WireGuard on a Raspberry Pi 3 B+.
>
> The last image I found is
> https://people.debian.org/~gwolf/raspberrypi3/20190628/20190628_raspberry-pi
> -3_buster_PREVIEW.img.xz

Oops! It's quite an old image. Please refer to my daily-built images
instead, at:

    https://raspi.debian.net/

> Please advise if you have a newer image specially with a 5.6 or 5.7 Linux
> Kernel if possible.

It is possible, although I am not building them; I want the images to
be based on the latest Debian stable release (Debian 10, Buster),
which carries Linux 4.19.

Do note, however, that once booted it is quite easy to install a newer
kernel on this image; add backports to your apt repositories and get
linux-image there (5.6).

Greetings,