Re: Pi2 does not boot with debian-10.3.0-armhf-netinst.iso on SDCard

Yves Caniou dijo [Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 04:55:01PM +0200]:
> Hello Gunnar
>
> Thank you for your answer.
> I'm wondering: how do you check the image? SDCard burned and PI2 booted,
> or via virt-manager or similar?
>
> I've tried your image, and I have the exact experience than previously:
> both leds are lighted, nothing on the screen, nothing on minicom, no
> light for the network if :/

Nope, I test on the real hardware. Plus, one of my machines (Pi2) is
slightly broken (bent mmc connector), so it's quite flaky...

That is the main reason I am making two sets of images available --
The daily built ones are _not_ tested on real hardware, and the tested
ones are.