Re: Selecting compatible Raspberry Pi components

As a data logger you can get A/D converter boards under $10 for a Pi GPIO.

On May 3, 2020 1:23 PM, wrote:

I'd go with a Pi 3, 7 inch touchscreen, and 3 - 10 18650 lithium cells.  You can get little switch mode voltage regulators on Aliexpress or eBay for a couple bucks.  When you're not using it as a portable you've got 4 USB jacks, WiFi, Bluetooth, CAT5 ethernet., HDMI.  Not sure about Debian drivers for the display, they come with Raspbian (almost the same).