Re: Pi2 does not boot with debian-10.3.0-armhf-netinst.iso on SDCard

Hi

The image 20200430 is booting and goes to the prompt.
Yet a minicom doesn't show anything.
Network is not up at login, root has to make "dhclient -v eth0" to get
registered.

Would it be possible to have things like console-setup directly
installed? -- all people don't have a qwerty keyboard.
And things like bash-completion would be nice.

Glad to have a debian up. Thanks!

.Y