Re: Pi2 does not boot with debian-10.3.0-armhf-netinst.iso on SDCard

Op vrijdag 24 april 2020 01:37:42 CEST schreef Yves Caniou:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to install debian using debian-10.3.0-armhf-netinst.iso
> for a Pi2. The image is burned on the SDCard with a dd. The leds of the
> Pi2 show access to the SDCard, but nothing shows up on screen and minicom.
> Same hardware/SDCard/ElectricSupply/method used with Raspbian and Ubuntu
> images are working.
> It seems there is a problem with the image itself.
>
> Cheers.
>
> .Y

Hi Yves,

Burning an iso image on a SD card with dd gives a SD card with an iso
filesystem on that card. The RPi2 however requires a SD card with a small
partition with a FAT16 file system as a primary boot partition and another
partition with a linux type file system for the main system.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf