Re: Pi2 does not boot with debian-10.3.0-armhf-netinst.iso on SDCard

Yves Caniou dijo [Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 01:37:42AM +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to install debian using debian-10.3.0-armhf-netinst.iso
> for a Pi2. The image is burned on the SDCard with a dd. The leds of the
> Pi2 show access to the SDCard, but nothing shows up on screen and minicom.
> Same hardware/SDCard/ElectricSupply/method used with Raspbian and Ubuntu
> images are working.
> It seems there is a problem with the image itself.

Hello Yves,

I have made available installed, bootable images for the RPi family
in:

    https://raspi.debian.net/

I have not yet commented on it, but the image for the RPi 2 *is*
checked, and works fine. There is a very minor issue with the 0/1
image (which I intend to fix now).