Re: X11 modul for pinebook?

Hi David,

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 David Pottage wrote:
> Perhaps it is verboten to mention it her, but have you tried running
> Armbian on your pinebook?

No idea whether this is verboten - I'm personally open for anything that
works.  I'm looking for the *easiest* and least error prone way to get
the Pinebook running.  I admit I was *extremely* desillusionated when
I've got that pinebook (some years ago) and did what I always did to
install a Debian system:  dd-ing a boot medium with the installer disk
and plug it into the according slot.  Grrrmmmm, all this flashing stuff
was quite annoying.  So if there is a *simple* way to get any Debian-ish
system (pure Debian prefered admittedly but not necessarily) I'd be
really happy.

The reason why I would prefere pure Debian is that it might be from
time to time that I would try to build a package for real Debian on
it.  But that's not the main purpose.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

PS: Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.  Thank you

--
http://fam-tille.de