Re: Graphical installer on arm64 (netboot and cdrom)

On 06/04/2020 17:48, Steve McIntyre wrote:
Alper Nebi Yasak:
- added event-modules to arm64 netboot-gtk
- commented-out serial-modules from arm64 netboot

So why comment out the serial modules here? Do they cause a problem?

The "serial-modules" udeb isn't built on arm64 yet and including it here causes an error while building the "stamps/get_udebs-netboot-stamp" target complaining it can't find the udeb (I haven't looked into it any further).

Instead, we can enable the udeb on the kernel side, but I didn't want to wait for another kernel release before I sent these for review.

(The "mouse-modules" udeb isn't built on arm64 either, it depends on "event-modules" and if enabled can/should replace that here.)