Re: The state of Arm64 on Raspberry Pi (and its Documentation

Can't be a real program, it doesn't have a man page.  I just installed
it (on a Pi under Raspbian) because I'm looking for a way to put
Buster or Bullseye on my Pinebook Pro SSD.  Which is going to need
drivers and firmware.  The best thing I've seen is
https://github.com/daniel-thompson/pinebook-pro-debian-installer but
it uses GPT.  It's a script for running debootstrap and it gets the
drivers and firmware from somewhere.  I just need to figure out how to
not have it use GPT.

Anyway I don't see anything in this vmdb2 about drivers and firmware.
vmdb2 --help gets me:
Usage: vmdb2 [options]

  --version             show program's version number and exit
  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  --generate-manpage=TEMPLATE
                        fill in manual page TEMPLATE
  --output=FILE         write output to FILE, instead of standard output
  --image=FILE          create image file FILE
  -v, --verbose         verbose output
  --no-verbose          opposite of --verbose
  --size=SIZE           size of output image
  --rootfs-tarball=FILE
                        store rootfs cache tar archives in FILE

  Configuration files and settings:
    --dump-setting-names
                        write out all names of settings and quit
    --dump-config       write out the entire current configuration
    --no-default-configs
                        clear list of configuration files to read
    --config=FILE       add FILE to config files
    --list-config-files
                        list all possible config files
    --help-all          show all options

  Logging:
    --log=FILE          write log entries to FILE (default is to not write log
                        files at all); use "syslog" to log to system log,
                        "stderr" to log to the standard error output, or
                        "none" to disable logging
    --log-level=LEVEL   log at LEVEL, one of debug, info, warning, error,
                        critical, fatal (default: debug)
    --log-max=SIZE      rotate logs larger than SIZE, zero for never (default:
                        0)
    --log-keep=N        keep last N logs (10)
    --log-mode=MODE     set permissions of new log files to MODE (octal;
                        default 0600)

  Peformance:
    --dump-memory-profile=METHOD
                        make memory profiling dumps using METHOD, which is one
                        of: none, or simple (no meliae support
                        anymore)(default: simple)
    --memory-dump-interval=SECONDS
                        make memory profiling dumps at least SECONDS apart

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX