Re: Resize a disk image from 32G to 4G or copy u-boot?

* On 2020 25 Mar 00:11 -0500, Alan Corey wrote:
> Try your kernel config string.  On this Pi /boot/cmdline.txt has
> root=PARTUUID=d9b3f436-02

Except I'm not working with a Pi.  Yes, I've done the exact same thing
in the past on a Pi.  Pi's are easy peasy.  This is a different animal
that has p1/boot.scr that is a binary/ascii file that u-boot, which is
written to the area of the first 1 MB of the mmc, reads as a bootup
script.  The UUID is not hard coded into this file as far as I can see.

The board I am working with is an Olimex A20-OLinuXino-LIME2.

I just need to figure out why I'm still getting a kernel panic stating
the rootfs is not found even though I've updated the UUID on the 4 GB
card in every location I could find it and I set the label for p2 to
"root" as it is on the 32 GB card.

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB