QNAP

Hello,

I tried the Script from this website http://www.cyrius.com/debian/... to install debian on my system. It says I should contact this adress because my NAS is unknwon I have the QNAP TS-439 Pro, It has nearly the same specs then TS-420U (http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/qnap/), only the flash is 128 instead of 16mb. Should I just replace the name in the flash-debian script and try it out? Or are there any news on this specific device?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerly,
Phil Roggenbuck