Re: Serial console on buster images

Hi Wookey,

many thanks for your quick and detailed response.

Am Sonntag, 28. Juli 2019, 18:11:34 CEST schrieb Wookey:
> If your ttymxc0 is being found and enabled by the kernel, but not set up by
> the installer, then that's a bug and we should work out why not.

It seems that this is the scenario. I could install over the serial console w/
o any issues, but after the reboot, I do not see a serial console anymore.

Since I cannot access the running machine, I cannot read /proc

I try to get openssh installed and then the device booted again. Maybe I get
network access.

If you have any other idea, please let me know.

Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
http://bokomoko.de/