Re: making debs for u-boot kernels

Hello Gene Heskett,

Am Di., 23. Juli 2019 um 14:49 Uhr schrieb Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net>:
> I have several realtime patched kernels, built for armhf that I'd like to
> try, but they are all built in the std grub-like format, and that will
> not install to a u-boot system.

I've uploaded my script to re-compile Debian kernels and add all
raspian patches.
The script now also allows to cross-compile them on x86_64/amd64
systems. (armhf fails
at the end, but the kernel packages are already built.)

Also the raspian patches for the 5.2.1 kernel are now much more complete,
so using a current repo makes a lot of sense.

Here the scripts and pointer to ready compiled kernels:
https://laroche.github.io/arm-devel-infrastructure/DebianKernel.html

best regards,

Florian La Roche