Re: Debian Installer on Pine64+ (no serial console)

Hi Andrei,

Did you get any answer on this?  I’m thinking of replacing my armel hardware (a couple of OpenRD boxes and a SheevaPlug) with something more modern, and the Pine64+ looks like a good candidate, but I’ll need to be able to install Debian.

More general question —  What is the status of support for the ARM64 at this point in time?  Is there an on-going project that I can help test?

Thanks!
Rick