Problem with arm64 build daemon and /run/user/ directories?

(Not sure if I should have CCed debian-wb-team too, please CC-me on reply)

Hello,

pyside's standard test suite is failing on our arm64 buildd (at least
on arm-conova-01.debian.org) as shown by this log:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=pyside2&arch=arm64&ver=5.13.2-1&stamp=1574206970&raw=0

We reported this to upstream https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/PYSIDE-1145
but it seems to be related to the fact that /run/user/2952 does
not exist in the build chroot.

arm64 is the only architecture where we have been bitten by this
error so maybe there's something odd in the sbuild/schroot setup
on this architecture/buildd ?

For now we have worked around this by blacklisting the failing tests
but I'd rather not have to do this.
https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/qt/pyside2/blob/master/debian/patches/blacklist-failing-tests.patch

Cheers,
--