Re: armel-specific Rust build failure: atomic builtins clashing

Dear ARM list,

I am still stuck with this issue. Is there anyone who might provide some
assistance in approaching this problem? AFAICS this is not something
that I could address by simply modifying the package maintained by me
which simply uses rustc.

If it helps, I can upload the problematic version of the package
(suricata) to unstable. At the moment it is only in experimental.
Do you think this is an issue worth filing a bug against rustc for?

Many thanks in advance and best regards
Sascha