Ampere upcoming donation

Hello,

  This is just a heads-up that Ampere has reached out to Debian and
they are willing to donate some ARM64 server hardware to Debian.

  Reference datasheet for machines:
  - https://amperecomputing.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Lenovo_ThinkSystem_HR330A_PB_20190409.pdf
  - https://amperecomputing.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Lenovo_ThinkSystem_HR350A_20190409.pdf

  DSA aims to ship a couple machines to a trusted Debian datacenter
(likely UBC) and start testing them for our build daemon
infrastructure, probably for building armhf/armel ports and replace
the current Marvell's development boards we got around.

  As a second step those machines could potentially take over arm64
builds and DSA might be able to provide more ARM power to other Debian
teams (CI, QA, etc.)

  Thoughts, comments?

Regards
--