Re: Kernel quirks on QNAP TS-109 (Marvell orion)

* Matthieu CERDA <kegeruneku+debianarm@ironflake.org> [2019-07-26 00:17]:
>   * On stretch stock kernel (4.9.0-9-marvell), qcontrol does not work:
>     calling it with "qcontrol --direct buzzer" outputs no error, but
>     does nothing, and the status led stays red/green after system has
>     booted.

There are different potential causes for this but I think I've seen
this before myself and this particular issue hasn't been reported.

This sounds like https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=908712

--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/