Buster on nap TS-219p II

Hello,
today I have try to upgrade my NAS to buster.
I get the following error:

flash-kernel: installing version 4.19.0-5-marvell

The initial ramdisk is too large. This is often due to the unnecessary
inclusion
of all kernel modules in the image. To fix this set MODULES=dep in one
or both
/etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/driver-policy (if it exists) and
/etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf and then run 'update-initramfs -u -k
4.19.0-5-marvell'

Not enough space for initrd in MTD 'RootFS1' (need 9881327 but is
actually 9437184).
run-parts: /etc/initramfs/post-update.d//flash-kernel exited with return
code 1

MODULES=dep is set in both files.

What should I do now?