Re: heatsink -- was [Re: Raspberry Pi 4 is announced]

Thank you, I hadn't looked at that.  So there's Debian for it, not
just Ubuntu?  I have 3 Raspberry Pi 3s but for a higher performance
machine I have a Rock64, which isn't entirely satisfactory.  I'll poke
around Odroid's forums a little and probably order one.  It looks more
like a car stereo and in fact it even has audio DACs.  Support for the
Rock64 is mostly in Chinese, this is Korean, we'll see.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX