Re: Is there anyone useing RealtimePi here?

On Friday 28 June 2019 11:07:42 Gene Heskett wrote:

> I'd like to ask the author something, but haven't been able to locate
> an email address for him.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

FWIW, I've just found that raspbian now has a buster download (in
progress but failed and restarted many many times, and that CustomPiOS
has been updated to buster's kernel, which is or should, generate a
realtime image based on buster with a 4.19-50-rt-v7 kernel, which should
be new enough to accelerate the video, but the wording is vague like it
needs a rpi-4 to work right.  So we'll see if it will build.  Then we
try it on a pi3b. More later, maybe.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis