Re: is there a cmdline.txt or similar

On Sunday 05 May 2019 11:51:51 am Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> On Du, 05 mai 19, 11:11:37, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Greetings all;
> >
> > in debian-arm(hf) for the pi's that will make it read and apply the
> > keyboard/mouse config that you get from running that utility after
> > the boot??
>
> What utility?
>
> With a quick web search I found that keyboard repeat rate is set with
> kbdrate.

After a reboot, theres a keyboard/mouse utility you can call for that.
What I'd like to see is that stored someplace non-volatile, and reloaded
at bootup.  Hence the question.

This is a major PITA when you are trying to jog 1500 lbs of machinery
into position to remove metal chips as missing a key up means it keeps
on moving, probably way too fast and breaking expensive tooling or worse
when it doesn't stop when you take you figure off the key.

> Hope this helps,
> Andrei

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)