Re: Debian Installer Buster Alpha 4 release

> On Dec 15, 2018, at 2:26 PM, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
>
> Hardware support changes
> ========================
>
> * debian-installer:
>   - [armel] Disable OpenRD targets, no longer present in u-boot.

Does this mean that my OpenRD hardware will no longer be supported in Buster?
What about SheevaPlug hardware?  Is that still supported by upstream u-boot?
  …
  …
>   - [armel] Drop openrd targets (no longer supported upstream).

Nice, physically small, reliable hardware…  A shame to see it go…

>   - u-boot-imx: Remove mx6cuboxi4x4 target, as ram is now properly
>     detected with mx6cuboxi.

Good news!  Glad to hear it.

Thanks for all your work!
Rick