Re: Debian buster on Pine64+ (2 GiB RAM)

On Thu, 13 Dec 18, 20:30:03, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Du, 09 dec 18, 15:02:37, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
>
> > I've seen occasional issues on the pine64+ with ethernet either not
> > showing a device at all,
>
> This is my case. Any pointers on how to further diagnose this?

It seems I forgot to enable systemd-networkd so nothing was trying to
bring the interface up.

I now have working HDMI, USB and ethernet with 4.19 from experimental,
but only USB with 4.18 (even though HDMI works with u-boot).

Many thanks for all your support :)

Kind regards,
Andrei