QNAP Linux = Debian Linux ???

Hello everybody,

I have a QNAP TS-228A NAS with a Realtek RTD1295 cpu (Quad-Core, 1.4 GHz,
ARM Cortex A53). According to 'uname -a' it's a AArch64 architecture aka
arm64.

With telnet or ssh you can get a cmdline and operate from there with the
QNAP NAS. Now I want to add some other programs (e.g. the editor nano).
There is no dpkg, apt-get or aptitude on the QNAP system, but a qpkg.

"cat /proc/version" says:

>Linux version 4.2.8 (root@U16BuildServer47) (gcc version 5.3.1 20160113
>(Linaro GCC 5.3-2016.02) ) #1 SMP Wed Nov 14 01:03:05 CST 2018

Does anybody know, whether I can install packages from the Debian ARM64
repository? If yes, which version: jessie or stretch?

I've also a Synology NAS with armhf compatible cpu. For this NAS I've just
copied some programs from my Raspi 3B. On the Synology NAS these programs
work flawlessly.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Dieter