Re: Support for Linkstation Pro Duo V3

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 5:24 AM Vesa Saastamoinen wrote:

> So how to preceed? Partial working devicetree file needs probably diff,
> but against what? How to get gpio-driver fixed for 20-25 pins?

If your boot firmware doesn't already pass the right devicetree file
to the Linux kernel, the other main store of devicetree files is
currently in the Linux kernel source tree. So the right way to proceed
with that part would be to submit the file (and fixes for lswtgl/kuro
dts) for inclusion in the Linux kernel. Once the changes have been
accepted, then you can file a bug against the Debian linux source
package to backport the patches to our versions of the Linux kernel.

http://kernelnewbies.org/
http://kernel.org/

--
bye,