Re: Firefox-esr crashed on ARMHF

On 17/10/18 16:49, ibu ☉ radempa wrote:
What I find confusing: The changelogs of firefox-esr for stable and
unstable essentially contain the same items (since v52), but the one
reproducibly crashes, and the other reproducibly works. Given that I've
tried them in the same environment (versions of dependencies, kernel,
shell environment), they must be essentially different, or am I wrong?
The most obvious suspect in that case would be toolchain issues, particularly the versions of rustc and llvm used to build the packages.