Re: Problems using stock kernel armmp with Marvell 38x hardware.

Hello,

[I already replied to this mail in private by accident, so there is some
old stuff in it for LinAdmin]

I enabled this one: https://deb.li/30EZC

> b) Dmesg always shows "sr_init: platform driver register
> failed for SR". This comes from activated SmartReflex/OMAP
> power management which lacks in all Marvell designs. It
> seems not to have other consequences but I would prefer not
> to see any errors in dmesg.

This error message is always accompanied by another one:

	sr_init: No PMIC hook to init smartreflex
	sr_init: platform driver register failed for SR

I send a patch to remove the first one:

	http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2018-October/605961.html

and the second is gone since

	https://git.kernel.org/linus/2ad1ec0d2fddcb9cf17632dacf4d70c81a0c49e7