Re: "external abort on linefetch (0x814)" on Kirkwood 6282 SoC

> You need to append a dtb and then encode in u-boot's uImage format.
> e.g.
>
>    cat arch/arm/boot/zImage arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-ts419-6281.dtb > x
>    sudo mkimage -A arm -T kernel -O linux -C none -a 0x8000 -e 0x8000 -d x uImage

Thank you! Now it's all coming back to me, I'm not sure if I've played
with these since Neo FreeRunner times.

So the good news is that with this kernel
kernel-kirkwood-ts219-6282-split3gopt from
https://people.debian.org/~timo/qnap/ (initrd from
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch/main/installer-armel/current/images/kirkwood/network-console/qnap/ts-21x/)
I'm getting full 1GB RAM without the errors!

I do seem to have a problem with networking, not sure because of my
custom build somehow otherwise or if VMSPLIT_3G_OPT=y could affect it.

In the same directory I've also included the zImage, in case you want
to combine it with a different dtb than the kirkwood-ts219-6282 one
and create your own uImage.

-Timo