Re: arm64 support? When?

On Sunday 14 January 2018 09:04:09 Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

> On 14/01/18 11:00, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > I can't find a stretch release for a rock64. Thats not an armhf, but
> > an arm64.
>
> Is this relevant?
> https://github.com/ayufan-rock64/linux-rootfs/releases

Yes, very. But his emphasis seems to be on media applications, which
means realtime kernels aren't very high on his list, and neither is
decent spi speeds. Questions that involve the u-boot process, asked on
their forum, have been uniformly ignored. So at the instant, its run
whats offered on his github pages by writing the image to a u-sd card.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)