Re: coturn - bus error on armhf

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> writes:

> That buildd (arm-arm-01) is an arm64 (ARMv8) machine configured to
> build armhf too. Unlike the older AMRv7 systems we'v been using to
> build armhf thus far, the kernel will not fix up user-space alignment
> bugs.
>
> I filed a bug about this exact issue in coturn a couple of days
> ago. See https://bugs.debian.org/916919

Hi,

Thanks to everybody for their spot-on comments, and especially to Steve
for his detailed analysis in the bug report.  Meanwhile I reproduced the
error on the sparc64 porterbox, but I couldn't really make head or tail
of the issue at the source level, so that additional input is most
appreciated.  We'll probably have to replace all nswap64 occurences in
the code (at least).
--
Regards,
Feri