Re: https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2018/09/ is no more updated

On 25.09.2018 05:18, peter green wrote:
On 23/09/18 15:20, LinAdmin wrote:
The above archive site is broken:

"The last update was on 09:00 GMT Fri Sep 21." which is more
than 2 days ago while it should regularly updated ...
I could be wrong but I think it's only updated if/when new mails arrive.

Peter, you are right, I should have written "looks broken".

The time stamp in the bottom sentence is misleading and imho should be updated even when no new messages arrived.

The main reason why I started watching arises from the fact that I had started a new thread a day before which was never published. For the same text resent later I got the confirmation from postfix:

<debian-arm@lists.debian.org>: delivery via
    bendel.debian.org[82.195.75.100]:25: 250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as 62C9719A
but it was not published either. So I am curious if this message will be published.
Many thanks and my apologies to those members of the list who have been disturbed...