Re: Re: armel/armhf arch qualification for buster: call for DSA, Security, toolchain concernsj

Hi,

> So it'll be super great if you (or your boss) can kindly sponsor some
> armel/armhf hardwares that support to install 4GB memory.

 From DebConf18 seesion "Building a Debian Derivative: Lessons Learned
 and Solutions Found" by Alex Doyle from Cumulus Network, they run
 "Jessie on Chromebook" as armel build server
 https://youtu.be/OPsfX5_YCiQ?t=14m39s

 Maybe we can do same thing for armel, it'd be better than using old
 NAS with larger memory (I know we're trying to build armel/hf packages
 on arm64 but just a FYI).

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>