Re: Thank you Michael Stapelberg

I doubt  it but you're the only one I know that's got one, try it. I would think the booting and the video at least would be wrong, probably the wifi, bluetooth, GPIO too.  On the page it tells a little about how he made it, it was a newer replacement for debootstrap.  They probably both run arm64 debs.  USB and ethernet is probably different too.  You'd need to connect the drivers you've got into the image. I didn't check if it has kernel source or not.  It's about 1 GB uncompressed.

Sent from my Motorola XT1527

On Wed, May 16, 2018, 1:33 AM Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
On Wednesday 16 May 2018 00:23:38 Alan Corey wrote:

> Loaded your 64 bit Pi image a couple days ago, love it.
>
> https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=213672

Humm, any chance of this working on a rock64? With full usb3 speed on the
usb3 port?

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)