Re: QNAP TS419: Wake-On-Lan not working - Solved

Hi again,

I forgot about qcontrol, as it was not necessary to activate wol this way for a long time. After starting qcontrol -d and sending
   qcontrol wol on
it is working again (even without running qcontrol as a daemon after the next boot). Possibly during installing the serial interface the ethernet controller was reset.

So for the moment, the problem is solved!

Cheers,
Hartmut