Re: Archiving the attic folders from d-i for ports

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 05:37:25AM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Since there are still some repositories that we need for debian-ports
> in the attic, I was wondering whether we should take care of the
> attic stuff and move it over to salsa or github.

Could you show a list?  Just migrate them the same way.

>                                        Still, I think we should
> archive everything.

The complete content of alioth is going to be archived, so this is
covered.

Bastian

--
We do not colonize.  We conquer.  We rule.  There is no other way for us.
		-- Rojan, "By Any Other Name", stardate 4657.5