Re: Bootstrapping an Olimex A64-OLinuXino

On 2018-03-13, Martin Lucina <martin@lucina.net> wrote:
> I'm trying to bootstrap an Olimex A64-OLinuXino board from scratch, using
> Debian stretch on x86_64 as the build host. So far, I've:
>
> - cross-built mainline U-boot 2018.01 including the SPL and BL31 from latest
>   https://github.com/apritzel/arm-trusted-firmware.git#allwinner and
>   a64-olinuxino_defconfig:

atf-allwinner is now in Debian (buster/testing and sid/unstable):

  https://tracker.debian.org/atf-allwinner

Also, there is a bug report about enabling the a64-olinuxino in Debian's
u-boot package, it just lacks someone committing to test it:

  https://bugs.debian.org/881564

  https://wiki.debian.org/U-boot/

Presuming the linux kernel support is ok enough, that *might* be enough
to then enable debian-installer builds for this board.

live well,
  vagrant